How we make sales
APC has put together considerable resources into building a business that sells Builders’ spec homes and house & land packages anywhere in Australia. We have over 800 properties for sale at any given time and direct the leads generated from these listings to the appropriate property.
How much does it cost?
We are happy to work with your current sales and marketing teams or use our own professional Sales Team.
How to get started
If you are interested in using our company we would appreciate obtaining the information below on our first meeting. This outlines our requirements to get started.
- Completing a general authority listing form. Should you prefer to have us fill them out before the meeting, please send us the development’s company name and ownership details.
- Copies of hard marketing material. One copy will be sufficient at this stage. If soft versions are available, please email to email@example.com
- House designs & plans, site plans, rental appraisals, depreciation schedules, inclusion lists etc, are what we require to get sales. If these are no organised, we are happy to help you.
- Point of contact for registering buyers and access to the properties and the person responsible for contract administration.
- Acceptable terms for contracts for each project, including trust account details and deposit amounts required for each project and if deposit bonds and/or bank guarantees are acceptable.
- Price list updates are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We need to know how often they will be made available.
- To whom weekly sales reports are to be sent email@example.com.
- Should you have any new projects in planning we would like to know the approximate release dates, price points and project mix. This will enable us to start working our database toward the release and sometimes obtain strategic listings that are in the same price range then begin to generate leads for the project. Should presales be vital for funding a new development we will still support it. We do require advance knowledge of the release date, product mix and number of sales required to trigger the construction.
- Who will be the point of contact to offer future acquisitions or residential land lots. We prefer to do this electronically so we need the appropriate email address to be made available.
Should you wish to know more about our company or better still to arrange a meeting please call our office on:3316 2788.3316 2788.