Enjoy tranquil living on a corner block overlooking the calming breezy lakes, home to ducks, turtles and spectacular wildlife. This spacious, low maintenance 317 sqm home, is less than 4.5 years old, with loads of extras. The views and privacy with only one neighbour to consider makes this property outstanding value which cannot be replicated in the prestigious area of Windaroo.
Enjoy buggy access to the Golf course. The existing solar system gives the current owners a zero electricity bill. The upstairs area is 39 sqm in size and can be easily converted into two bedroom with as two built in wardrobes already existing.
Some features include:
– Ceiling fans in every room
– Roller Blinds & curtains in every room
– NBN connected
– Gas hot water system and gas cooktop
– Ducted cooling/heating lower floor (high ceilings)
– Split cooling/heater system upstairs
– Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
– Reverse osmosis water filter installed
– Electric blind in outdoor entertainment area
– Heating lights in both bathrooms
– 3 WC’s
– 5.2 KW Solar grid fed systems with quality inverter and quality solar panels
– Council Rates (excl. water charges) approx. $ 450 per quarter
– Double lock-up garage with vinyl floor covering and high garage door to accommodate 4-WD
– Key-lock access to Golf course via bridge
– double lock up garage with higher garage door and ceiling height suitable to park a van or 4WD
Suitable for owner occupiers or permanent rental property with rental expectation of $ 650 p.w. +
Bus service right outside the estate – new local Woolworths Shopping Centre under construction and within walking distance.
Council Rates around $ 1,800 per year / body corporate $ 602.- per quarter
Inspections by appointment or by open homes advertised.
Call Thomas to secure a viewing.