Approximately 32kms west from Brisbane’s CBD, Redbank Plains is located within the western growth corridor to the east of Ipswich. The revitalising of Ipswich is well progressed, it will have some of the best education, employment and housing opportunities available in the next five years. The area is serviced by various schools, colleges and shops. There is a strong sense of community within the area and plenty of recreational parks, including near-by Greg Norman designed golf course at Brookwater.
Great investment in growing area.
– Air conditioned dining and family rooms
– 4 Bedrooms
– Walk-in robe
– Technika appliances
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Separate living
– TV/Broadband connection via fibre optic cable provided by developer
– Large alfresco area
– Double lock-up garage with remote control
– Fully fenced
– Exposed aggregate driveway
– 5000 litre rain water tank with pump
– Turn-Key !!!!!
Please Note: This home is to-be-constructed. Photos are of previously built homes from the same builder and may not be the same as the home being offered.
For more information on this and other properties, please call us at Australian Property Centre on 07 3316 2788.