It is an oasis of calm and tranquillity and it is not every day that you can find a sophisticated home set off the street with a great sense connectivity and breathtaking water views. With such superb finishing’s throughout this home, it will be difficult to ever click out of holiday mode.
You will be charmed by the home’s location, established gardens concealing your private sanctuary beyond – with lovely presentation and impeccable style, you will not be disappointed!
– 4 spacious bedrooms
(main bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite, while the rear bedroom is large and can be
divided into two rooms)
– 2 bathrooms, one has access to rear patio with spa bath
– established garden
– Open plan living area with raked ceiling and fans
– Air conditioning
– Well-appointed kitchen with 5 burner gas/electric stove and dishwasher
– 60 lychee trees, orange, figs and lemon trees
– Acces to the river with boat ramps
– 4hm submersible water pump to extract water from the river
– 5kw solar panels
– 4-bay timber shed
– 3 phase power to the sheds
– NBN installed
– 7m x 6m lock up shed with 2 roller doors
– 7mg water allocation
– Carport with concrete flooring
– Rainwater tanks with 25,000 litres of capacity
– Great soil with various paddocks for horses, goats and etc.
We challenge you to find better value for money on the market. Book a private inspection TODAY, motivated owners are set to sell.
‘APC – Australia’s fastest growing real estate business that specialises in mining clients’.