Originally established, out of flood zone, as the local mechanic in the 1950’s, this commercial property is brilliantly located in town, just doors down from Mundubbera State School and approx 100m from the Hospital/Medical Centre.
– 986sqm (approx) Commercially zoned land
– Very solid structure, built with thick, solid timber beams
– Built to withstand cyclone weather
– Power connected
– 2 x mechanic pits
– Town water connected
– 10,000ltr water tank connected and pumped
– Repainted roof.
– New toilet
– Very solid 15m x 9m mechanics shed
Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. Call today.
‘APC – Australia’s fastest growing real estate business that specialises in mining clients’.